Lautex cassette ceilings are built from modular-sized cassettes. The most common cassette sizes are 600 x 600 mm and 300 x 300 mm. The high level of manufacturing technology developed by Lautex, offers the freedom to choose the size and shape of the cassettes on a case-by-case basis, and as required by each project.
The ceilings can be built as closed ceiling structures, or air gaps can be left between the cassettes for air conditioning purposes. The underside, or visible, surface of the cassettes may be either smooth or shaped. Cassette ceilings can be used in a wide variety of applications in public spaces, such as restaurants, shops and casinos.
The features of cassette ceilings:
- Module size: 300 x 300 mm, 600 x 600 mm or optionally
- Made of aluminium or steel.
- Certified in fire resistance class C.
- The cassettes can be perforated for acoustic or air conditioning purposes
- Acoustic filling available by felt or wool encapsulated in plastic.
- All cassette types are designed with integrated suspension systems,and can include edge mouldings, loudspeaker, air conditioning and lighting fixtures, as well as service hatches as specified
- (look at the product pages, page 2).
- The cassettes and accessories can be painted in colours according to all well-known colour charts.
- Alternative surface treatment methods include anodising or graining.
- The ceilings cassettes are easy to clean and tailored solutions are also possible.