Lautex Profile Ceilings are designed with air gaps. The width of the gap between the profiles can be adjusted to the customer’s choice. There is a wide variety of shapes of Lautex profiles, and the profiles can be painted or coated with many different colour shades. Shaping of the profiles provides the opportunity to design more vivid interiors. The profile ceiling is easy to open for service. Like metal ceilings in general, profile ceilings are also easy to clean.
The features of profile ceilings:
- Profile widths 30–300 mm, heights 20–57 mm
- Made of aluminium or steel.
- The profiles can be perforated for acoustic or air conditioning purposes.
- Acoustic filling by felt or wool encapsulated in plastic
- All profile types are designed with suspension systems, edge mouldings, loudspeaker and air conditioning panels, as well as service hatches.
- The products can be painted in colours chosen from all well-known colour charts.
- Alternative surface treatment methods include anodising.
- The ceilings are easy to clean.
- Custom built solutions are also possible.