All of the airspace above a Lautex suspended ceiling can be utilised and the installation of air conditioning is readily incorporated. The ceilings can be easily opened for access and service of the technical equipment installed above the suspended ceiling. Lautex customers can choose a wide variety of standard or custom sizes of modules and cells. Grating ceilings can be installed in public spaces, such as entrance halls, bars, restaurants and shops.
The features of grating ceilings:
- Module size 600 x 600 mm; 600 x 1200 mm or optional
- Cells 25 x 25 mm – 200 x 200 mm or optional
- Height in accordance with cell size 25–100 mm
- Made of aluminium.
- Certified in fire resistance class C.
- Suspension systems, edge mouldings and lighting fixtures are available for all grating types (look at the product pages, page 2).
- Grating ceilings can be painted in colours according to all well-known colour charts.
- Alternative surface treatment methods include anodising or graining.
- The ceilings are easy to clean.
- Tailored solutions are also possible.