Lautex fire rated ceilings are closed ceiling structures with the airspace above the suspended ceiling totally encapsulated. Panel ceilings of classes B-0 and B-15 are always made of steel and insulated with fire-resistant wool.
Fire rated ceilings are used in applications were a specific fire resistance is required. For example, in cabins and working platforms.
Lautex fire rated ceilings fulfil IMO standards for fire safety. Products have type approval (EC MED / Lloyds Register of Shipping) and they fulfil standards both in Europe and internationally.
- panel widths 50–300 mm
- made of steel
- certified in fire resistance classes C, B-0 and B-15
- fire ceilings are filled with fire resistant wool
- all panel types are designed with suspension systems, edge mouldings, loudspeakers and air conditioning panels, as well as service hatches
- the products can be painted in colours from all well-known colour charts.
- the ceilings are dust-proof and easy to clean.